Kerauno Launch is a text engagement platform that enables real-time, two-way communication via intuitive messages that can be accessed from a mobile device. Launch was designed to help businesses and organizations engage closely with their audiences using the power of rich SMS/MMS content without the need to download an app. Kerauno Launch can be used horizontally throughout any organization to include usage from marketing, billing, and even HR to communicate to a variety of audiences.
Here are just a few ways in which Kerauno Launch can enable a deep level of engagement with customers and stakeholders:
Fans with their favorite teams
- Text SPORTS to 55433 to receive informational alerts from the Eastport Eagles Football Team.
- Inbound Message: Join us for Tailgating Giveaways at Gate 4 starting at 3pm!
Students with school safety officials
- Text SECURECAMPUS to 55433 to receive information alerts from Eastport High School.
- Outbound Message: Abandoned blue pickup truck near the gym entrance.
Concert goers with concessionary vendors
- Text AUTOGRAPH to 55433 and we’ll let you know when the Meet & Greet starts!
Navigate to keraunolaunch.com and log in with the credentials provided by Kerauno.
The dashboard provides metrics at a glance and quick action buttons to manage your account.
To return to the dashboard at any time, click Kerauno Launch in the upper left-hand corner.
The menu on the left-hand side of the screen provides links for managing:
The main header displays recent activity including Notifications, New Messages, Help Resources and My Account settings.
Clicking the notifications icon displays recent activity that may warrant additional actions. Click the action item in blue for each notification to address the need.
The number of current unread messages displays in the header. Click New Messages to access your Inbox.
Click Help to view available resources for assistance:
- Getting Started Kit-link to Launch Knowledge Base
- Support Tickets-opens an email to [email protected]
- Restart Tour-resets Launch to display the walkthrough wizards available for sending & scheduling messages and uploading Contacts.
Click My Account on the right-hand side of the screen for a drop-down menu to manage account settings.
Toggle metrics for recent activity: Since Last Visit, Last 7 Days, and Last 30 Days.