Poll & Vote campaigns are an excellent way to engage audiences. Create a polling question and add multiple choice answers. For your convenience, an auto text reply can be added to the campaign to share the results.
Note: Be sure to read about SMS Compliance & Regulations prior to developing Campaigns and sending messages.
Click the drop-down arrow next to Campaigns on the left navigation panel and click Poll & Vote.
All Poll & Vote Campaigns appear on the main menu. Active Polls can be edited from their respective hyperlink. Poll results (engagement data) can be viewed from the hyperlinks under the Results & Exports column.
Click Create a New Poll to add a new poll & vote campaign.
Select an existing Keyword from the drop-down list or create a new Keyword to associate with the poll.
Note: A poll campaign cannot be enabled on a Keyword with an associated Sub-Keyword.
- Select the Group to connect the poll to from the drop-down menu.
- Name the Poll.
- Enter up to 5 answer choices for the poll question. (Each answer must be unique)
Complete Steps Two and Three:
- Specify the poll Close At date, or leave the field blank for the campaign to remain open and not expire.
- Enter the required Auto Reply Text (limited to 160 characters).
- Select the applicable check boxes for Text Result to all Voters and Allow Multiple Votes from the Same Telephone Number.
Click Create My Poll when finished.
Edit or Stop Vote & Poll Campaign
To edit a Poll, click the Edit hyperlink next to the desired poll. Polls that have already finished display as Complete.
Once in edit mode, choose a Close At date to end the poll on a specific date or click End Poll Now to immediately end the poll.
View Vote & Poll Results
To view poll results, click either Results to Date or Final Results under the Results & Exports column from the main Vote & Poll menu for the desired campaign.